For Polestar, performance underlies the entire driving experience. The all-wheel drive electric powertrain in Polestar 2 produces 300 kW (408 hp) and 660 Nm (487 lb-ft). This translates to a 0-100 km/h acceleration time of less than 5 seconds.
The standard dynamic chassis can be enhanced by the Performance Pack that improves driving dynamics with Öhlins dampers, Brembo brakes and unique 20-inch forged wheels. Polestar’s signature gold seat belts, brake callipers and valve caps complete the performance visuals.
EUR: 39,900-59,900 based on the German market and local taxes;
USD: 63,000 for the launch edition before incentives.
RMB: pricing in China will be announced at a later date.
China: 72 kWh.
Targeted 500 km range on WLTP and NEDC Targeted 275 miles EPA (US).
Standard LED headlights fitted in US and Canada (legislation restrictions).
Here are some of the options:
- Slate Wave Tech with Black Ash deco
- Charcoal Weave Tech with Black Ash deco
- Perforated ventilated Nappa leather Barley with reconstructed wood deco
- Öhlins DFV
- Upgraded Brake System, Front/Rear (Brembo front)
- Alloy 20” Performance Wheels
- Swedish Gold Seat Belts, Front/Rear
- Golden Valve Caps
- 20" 4-Y Spoke Black Polished Forged Alloy Wheel