|Trim:||After Fuel Savings||Before Fuel Savings||Range (EPA)||0-60|
|Long Range RWD||$42,700||300 Mi||5.5s|
|Long Range AWD (Dual Motor)||$46,700||280||4.8s|
|Performance AWD (Dual Motor)||$55,700||280||3.5s|
Long Range RWD: Standard range production is expected to begin early 2021.
Long Range AWD (Dual Motor): Tesla All-Wheel Drive has two independent motors. Unlike traditional all-wheel drive systems, these two motors digitally control torque to the front and rear wheels—for far better handling and traction control. Your car can drive on either motor, so you never need to worry about getting stuck on the road. If one motor stops working, you can safely continue to your destination with the second.
Performance AWD (Dual Motor):
Model Y Performance includes:
- Quicker acceleration: 0-60 mph in 3.5s
- Top speed: up to 150 mph
- 20’’ Performance Wheels
- Performance Brakes
- Carbon fiber spoiler
- Lowered suspension
- Aluminum alloy pedal
- Track Mode
Solid Black (Included)
Midnight Silver Metallic ($1,500)
Deep Blue Metallic ($1,500)
Pearl White Multi-Coat ($2,000)
Red Multi-Coat ($2,500)
18" Aero Wheels (Included)
19" Sports Wheels ($1,500 – Included with Performance)
All Black – Included
Black and White ($1,000)
- 12-way power adjustable front and rear heated seats
- Three independently folding 2nd row seats
- Premium audio – 14 speakers, 1 subwoofer, 2 amps, and immersive sound
- Satellite-view maps with live traffic visualization and navigation
- In-car internet streaming music & media
- Internet browser
- Location aware automatic garage door opener
- LED fog lamps
- Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection
- Auto dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors
- Music and media over Bluetooth®
- Custom driver profiles
- Center console with storage, 4 USB ports and docking for 2 smartphones
Five Seat Interior (Included)
Seven Seat Interior ($3,000 in 2021)
Autopilot $3,000 ($4,000 after delivery)
- Enables your car to steer, accelerate and brake automatically for other vehicles and pedestrians within its lane.
Full Self-Driving Capabilty $5,000 ($7,000 after delivery)
- Navigate on Autopilot: automatic driving from highway on-ramp to off-ramp including interchanges and overtaking slower cars.
- Autopark: both parallel and perpendicular spaces.
- Summon: your parked car will come find you anywhere in a parking lot. Really.
- Recognize and respond to traffic lights and stop signs.
- Automatic driving on city streets.
This is the cheapest possibly way you can order the car right now:
And this is with all the options ticked:
Reservation price is $2,500